Undergraduate and graduate students
Taina Sanchez, recent graduate from University of Miami, Woods Hole PEP
'Data mentor' for 3 NES-LTER REUs:
- Jonathan Nash, Woods Hole PEP (with H. Sosik)
- Annissa Aamoum, WHOI SSF (with H. Sosik)
- Amanda Herbst, URI SURFO (with P. Marrec and S. Menden-Deuer)
Ayanna Butler, undergraduate student in Civil Engineering at Howard University, Woods Hole PEP
- Bethany Fleming, graduate student at University of St. Andrews, Scotland
- Kathy Qi, undergraduate in Marine Biology and Computer Science from University of California San Diego, EDI Summer Fellow (with H. Sosik)
- Jaxine Wolfe, recent graduate in Biology from Northeastern University, Woods Hole PEP (with J. Llopiz)
- Mary Toner, graduate student in Biological Sciences at Tufts University
- Sabine Angier, undergraduate at University of Puget Sound
- Irene Duran, undergraduate in Mechatronic Engineering from California State University Chico, Woods Hole PEP (with H. Sosik)
- Miraflor Santos, undergraduate in Biology from New York University Abu Dhabi, WHOI SSF (with H. Sosik)
- Mary Toner, graduate student in Biological Sciences at Tufts University, MA
- Craig Dawes, undergraduate in Biomedical Informatics at New York City College of Technology, Woods Hole PEP (with H. Sosik)
Poster presented at 2018 Ocean Sciences Meeting: "New Insights to the Diversity of Ciliates Across Space and Over Time in the Northeast U.S. Shelf Large Marine Ecosystem"
- Matthew Ball, undergraduate in Computer Sciences at Bowie State University, Woods Hole PEP (with H. Sosik)
Poster presented at 2017 ESIP Meeting: "Towards Assessing Biodiversity from Data Produced by an Underwater Microscope"
- Maia Hanson, Western Washington University, NOAA Ernest F. Hollings Undergraduate Scholar
NOAA sponsor: E. Breuer, Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center
Poster presented at 2015 AGU Fall Meeting and 2016 Ocean Sciences Meeting: "Looking for Larvae Above an Erupting Submarine Volcano, NW Rota-1, Mariana Arc"
- R. Thomas Sayre-McCord, UNC-Chapel Hill, WHOI SSF (with H. Jiang)
Poster presented at 2012 Ocean Sciences Meeting: "Three-dimensional reconstruction of larval swimming trajectories with application to random walk diffusivity"
- Eric Rozell, RPI, WHOI SSF (with A. Maffei)
Outstanding Student Paper Award, 2010 AGU Fall Meeting Poster #IN23A-1349: “A Framework for Integrating Oceanographic Data Repositories”