PDFs of selected journal articles
- Honjo, S., R. Krishfield, K. Hatakeyama. Automated Ice-Ocean Environmental Station. Sea Tech., Vol. 35, No. 5, pp. 16-23, May 1994.
PDF file [4.7MB]
- Honjo, S., T. Takizawa, R. Krishfield, J. Kemp, K. Hatakeyama. Drifting Buoys Make Discoveries About Interactive Processes in the Arctic Ocean. Eos, Trans., Amer. Geophys. Union, Vol. 76, No. 21, pp. 209,215,219, May 23, 1995.
PDF file [2.8MB]
- Krishfield, R., S. Honjo, W.B. Tucker III, T. Nakanishi, T. Takizawa. Automated Ice-Ocean Environmental Buoys (IOEBs) for the Telemetry of Air, Ice and Ocean Data from the Polar Oceans. Proc. IEEE Oceans '93, Vol. II, pp. 47-52, 1993.
PDF file [4.2MB]
- Perovich, D.K., W.B. Tucker III, R.A. Krishfield. Oceanic Heat Flux in the Fram Strait Measured by a Drifting Buoy. Geophys. Res. Lett., Vol. 16, No. 9, pp. 995-998, 1989.
PDF file [2.4MB]
- Plueddemann, A. J., R. Krishfield, T. Takizawa, K. Hatakeyama, and S. Honjo. Upper ocean velocities in the Beaufort Gyre. Geophysical Research Letters, Vol. 25, No. 2: 183-186, 1998.
PDF file [1MB]
- Yang, J., J. Comiso, D. Walsh, R. Krishfield, and S. Honjo. Storm-driven mixing and potential impact on the Arctic Ocean. Journal of Geophysical Research, Vol. 109, C04008, doi:10.1029/2001JC001248, 2004.
PDF file [6.8MB]
- Yang, J., J. Comiso, R. Krishfield, and S. Honjo. Synoptic storms and the development of the 1997 warming and freshening event in the Beaufort Sea. Geophysical Research Letters, Vol. 28, No. 5: 799-802, 2001.
PDF file [0.3MB]